- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 and 1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup of Slivered Almonds
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 half a stick of Salted Butter, Softened
2. In a separate bowl and using a mixer, cream together the butter, powdered sugar, salt, and the vanilla extract. Add the egg yolks to the wet mixture and combine till light and fluffy.
3. Next, gradually add the flour mixture: add a quarter of it, mix, and repeat till you get a green paste. You can stop mixing now.
4. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the almonds and white chocolate chips.
5. Split the dough into 2 large balls and place them into separate sheets of plastic wrap. Seal the sheets and create a 2-inch log that resembles a green turd wrapped in Saran Wrap.
6. Place in the freezer for 3 hours, so the dough hardens.
7. In two hours and 15 minutes, preheat the over to 300 degrees.
8. Take the logs out and remove the plastic wrap. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough logs into 1/4-inch thick discs.
9. Place the discs, 1 and 1/2 inches apart, onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Put in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes. Cool the cookies on a cooling rack.